1. that there are three dimensions of one God (1 John 5:7, Matthew 28:19, 1 Timothy 3:16).
2. in one God who is eternal in His existence, Triune in His manifestation, being the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, and that He is Sovereign and absolute in His authority.
3. in the Father Who is God Himself, Creator of the universe (Genesis 1, 1 John 1:1).
4. that Jesus is the Son of God (Colossians 2:9). He suffered, died, was buried and rose from the dead for our total salvation (Luke 3:21-22, Philippians 2:5-11). We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him (John 3:36), John 3:31-32, John 14:6).
5. in the Holy Spirit Who is God indwelling, empowering and regenerating the Believer. This Holy Spirit is called the "Comforter", The Spirit of Truth (John 14:17, 14:26).
6. that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquities. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness (Romans 5:9-11, Ephesians 1:7, Revelation 12:11).
7. that every believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ - for, apart from Him we can do nothing. Each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fulfill. We are to instruct, teach, exhort and admonish believers in the ways of God (John 15:1-5, Hebrews 13:5-6).
8. that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, which cleanses our souls. It holds the words of eternal life and the keys to the Kingdom of God. The Bible shows us God's principles and standards for living , and it is the food that sustains us in all circumstances (John 1:14, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 1 John 2:5-6).
9. that we are to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God. We must learn His ways and exchange our way of thinking for His way of thinking. We are to be conformed to the Kingdom of God by the molding and shaping of His hands (Romans 12:1-2, Ephesians 4:23-29, Philippians 4:8).
10. in justification by faith that salvation is free and apart from any work of man, and is a result of the sovereign grace of God (Ephesians 2:8-9, Galatians 5:5, Romans 5:1).
11. in worshipping the Lord in spirit, song and dance, and with the raising of our hands. We believe that we are to praise and worship Him with our whole being (Psalms 150:1-6, John 4:24).
12. that Godly living and the pursuit of a holy life should be the goal of every believer (Hebrews 12:14, Philippians 3:14).
13. that, as Believers, we should be water baptized (by Immersion) for the circumcision of our hearts. It is through baptism that we publicly identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:3-6, Colossians 2:11-14, Acts 2:38).
14. that all Christians need to partake of the communion elements that represent the Lord Jesus' body and blood. It is participating in the Lord's Supper that we proclaim His death until His return (John 6:53-58, 1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
15. in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Further, we believe that Christians must be filled daily by using their prayer language, and that the true sign of the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence is a changed life (Acts 2:4, Ephesians 5:18-21).
16. in the Manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. God ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy, words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles and healing (Mark 16:15-18, Acts 5:16, 2 Corinthians 12:1-11).
17. that it is God's will to heal and deliver His people today as He did in the days of the first Apostles. It is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed, delivered and made whole. We have authority over sickness, disease, demons, curses and every circumstance in life (Luke 10:19, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24).